Attention to Detail
Painting the interiors of homes, condominiums and offices calls for a unique set of skills by the interior painter. We excel at painting interiors because we offer all the necessary requirements to successfully complete your project.
At Queen Anne Painting, you can expect our craftspeople to manage every detail of your project.
• All of our employees must pass a complete background check and are drug tested. You can have confidence when our painters work in your home or at your place of business they will be safe and reliable.
• We will provide a written contract and schedule your crew leader to walk-through your project at the beginning to confirm your described details. The project will be completed per your signed contract and as scheduled.
• Proven processes and efficient planning provides customers with satisfaction at the completion of your job, it’s The Queen Anne Way!
We understand – having worked in literally thousands of homes, condos and offices during the past 40 years – the importance of minimizing the impact to surrounding areas.
• Our vans are organized and well stocked with supplies and tools for less starting and stopping.
• With over 15 crews we have the capacity to secure one crew for your project, so the crew can focus on your job from start to finish. Your job is completed faster and with the least possible amount of disruption.
• Our attention to detail and thorough preparation provide the best results.
• We are experts at dust barrier protection and employ a variety of materials, such as low-odor, low-VOC paints, which allows you to live in your home, or work in your office while we paint. We clean-up as we go along and clean-up again completely at the end of the job.
• Our wall and ceiling repair craftspeople along with our professional carpenters offer you the use of securing only one contractor. Which will not only save you time, it will also save you the hassle of having to schedule with different companies.
“The job…looks brilliant. Alex and crew were working in our home for over two weeks. My wife and I work out of the house so they became constant companions with us for the whole time. We really appreciated their level of courtesy and professionalism. They were extremely respectful of our home and our presence while they worked. We’d be glad to have them back again.” – Steve Redmond
You can expect prompt service, skilled craftsmanship, professional and courteous crews and much
more from Queen Anne Painting. Call now to experience The Queen Anne Difference!