Safety and TechniqueThe Pacific Northwest weather can be tough on exterior paint. To ensure an extraordinary, long-lasting paint job, we deploy teams that understand the importance of thorough prep work, using quality equipment and materials —including paint and related products — and proper technique.
- A superior exterior paint job
- Longer lasting paint finish
- Maximum productivity, which saves you time and money
- Safety and Health
We strictly enforce state and federal safety regulations:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Fall Protection Compliance
- Incorporate certified techniques to ensure that working conditions are suitable and workers are trained.
- Inspect personal protective equipment prior to usage.
- Ensure that workers wear fitted harnesses and always stay connected.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead-Safe Certified Company
- Painters are certified and trained to work with lead-based paint.
- Customers receive the “EPA Renovate Right Brochure”
Our customers expect the highest level of craftsmanship and we continue to deliver. Queen Anne Painting employs appropriate painting technique, tailored to every project to ensure that we exceed your expectations. We achieve consistent high-end results because of our proven systems and processes, which we have refined for more than 40 years. Your home’s new protective finish will last for years to come. Contact us today and you too can experience The Queen Anne Difference!